cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS with CUCM ver10 - DN disappearing with analog phone

eng_mohd_taher
Level 1
Level 1

1-Since the time Tiger TMS (call accounting system) integration has been done, all our guest room analogue extensions are disappearing from the VG224 whereas the IP phones are not affected. I have to manually configure all the analogue ports of guest rooms one by one. last

2- I am assigning the DN to each ports because the “VG22/3925 Gateway” ports are losing their configuration, which means there is no DN assigned to that port.

3- Tiger TMS is also the voice mail system and updates the Caller ID display & Description of the phone once there is a new guest checked in the room, so that whenever guest calls anywhere in hotel the answering colleague knows the name of the calling guest this is an hotel standard.

I have checked with the TMS and they said we are just updating the description and caller ID display name and nothing else. If required I can arrange the TMS engineer presence along with you to solve the issue.  

I hope my email is briefly describing the problem I am facing.

Please Advaice 

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If this happens only when that Tiger TMS is integrated with CUCM/VG224/etc, and if you take it out, nothing weird happens, then it's clear the problem is on their side, not on the Cisco product, it's up to them to find how to fix their product to avoid this issues.

This is a free support forum, if you want someone to dive into your system, and work with a 3rd party support, then you should be opening a TAC case, not posting here.

If TAC also rules the problem is on their side, which most likely is, it will be up to the 3rd party vendor to fix the issue on their product.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate