Views
Helpful
Replies

Try again later?

campfreddie100
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

Any help with this boondoggle would be much appreciated!

On one phone with extension 930, I can get into the sub menu of capital one's phone system and on another phone with extension 121,  I cant?

In detail; I can put a 930 extension on a 7945 phone that gets me into capital one's sublevel answering service but then if I switch the phone's extension to 121, I cannot get into the same sublevel. I get "Call cannot be completed at this time". So then I put both extensions on the same phone so with one I can get in but with the other I cant?

I've looked at the settings line for line and both extensions are set up the exact same way.

Also I'm having an intermediate static problem with some of these phones but I assume that's a PTSN line issue? Any help sends you hugs and kisses!

Cisco Unified CM Administration; System version: 8.6.2.22900-9

1 Reply 1

john.welsh
Level 5
Level 5

Does the call proceed for both of them and just not allow you to get to enter into the menu after it is answered or do you not even get out with the 121 extension?  I know that you said both extensions are set up the same way, but I'll ask these couple of questions all the same:

1. What is the calling search space for each directory number?

2. What is the external phone number mask for each number?

3. Does the gateway, route list or route pattern do anything to modify the external phone number mask when sending out the call that would make the outbound caller ID appear different to the outside world?

Thanks!

John.