Views
Helpful
Replies

Using Unity Express to play wav file while transferring calls to receptionist

nideville
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

My goal is to redirect all incomming calls on a specific DID to an AA which play a wav file while transferring the call to the receptionnist.

Our call control is a CallManager and our voice gateway have a CUE module.

I think the best way is to configure an AA script (using CUE Editor) which will check receptionnist availabilty and then make a blind transfer. During all the process, caller should ear a wav file.

Anybody have already done this or have some clues to help me ?

Thanks for your answer.

Best regards,

Nicolas.

4 Replies 4

nideville
Level 1
Level 1

I made some research and maybe it will be easier using TCL script.

Anybody have already use TCL script to handle queue on a voice gateway ?

The CUE AA will work for this but I don't have any guidance other than what you've already specified. Create a custom AA script in CUE and have it play the wav file why performing the transfer to the receptionist.

-Felipe

maybe I mess something but with the script I made (screenshot attached) the entire wav file will be read (about 1minute) before starting transfering to receptionist ?

For the moment I dit not manage to upload my script to test it (I think my version of CUE Editor is to recent for this old CUE 2.1)

Hi,

Unfortunately I was right. The whole prompt is played before the call can be transfered ...

Does anyone have an idea to check receptionist availability during the prompt ? maybe with B-ACD script ...

Best regards,

Nicolas