Views
Helpful
Replies

Meraki Go and GP12...6LowPan..802.15.4

stapler40
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all:

I've just had a meraki go system installed, with several GP12 APs and I'm encountering issues with my 'smart home' devices. Since the installation of the new switch and APs, I've lost all ability to connect these devices, utilizing 802.15.4,  to a thread network. I wanted to see if anyone else has had similar issues. I have several Apple TVs and a HomePod mini, serving as border routers but although I can see these devices in a Home Thread, I am unable to connect 'smart home' devices, such as Nanoleaf bulbs and Eve Energy plugs, to the Thread Network. Any ideas are very much appreciated. cheers

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You may post that in https://community.meraki.com/t5/Meraki-Go-Community/ct-p/go

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hello:
I followed the link but I do not see where I can add this post. Any help is appreciated.

very helping

- (Above) Questions (And Answers) - Start a  topic ,

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card