cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber for Windows "Cannot Open page. Try again Later"

spanton
Level 1
Level 1

I have a handful of users that are unable to use Cisco Jabber for windows due to the error message "Cannot open page. Try again later". Has anyone seen this error before and how to resolve?

1 Accepted Solution

In my case user was not apart of the AD group that allowed them to access the Hybrid Directory Service for Jabber Team Messaging mode. 

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you use SSO?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi look like lots of people with SSO have similar issues.  Did anyone with SSo manage to fix this issue 

Yes, of course.

If you're having such an issue, please start a new thread with details on the problem you're having, environment, troubleshooting you've attempted, etc.

hi dear @Jaime Valencia 

how fix this problem when we have SSO ??

i currently install cucm 11.5 su9, cup 11.5 su9, and Microsoft-ADFS-Server2012R2,

sso saml is enbaled on cucm and cup, and its working,

but when jabber windows wants to sign-in, its get error and say >> cannot open page, try later

jabber will find services and prompt password, i entered correct password, but it will fail..

how can i fix that?

Mohammadreza Hadi

Yes, I got the same error, I enabled SSO as well. What's the cause?

In my case user was not apart of the AD group that allowed them to access the Hybrid Directory Service for Jabber Team Messaging mode. 

I have only seen this issue through Expressway after the SSO relationships were changed. The client couldn't nav to the SSO IDP to sign in and displayed this result. The client logs error in the chromium frame, you should be able to see what it wants to get to, but then cannot in the Jabber log hopefully. Resetting fixed that for those clients.

May not be your issue, just when we'd seen it.

Yes, SSO is enabled.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.