Views
Helpful
Replies

Mediasense S&P looks different for two same version of Mediasense server

Gozde Kumasoglu
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I have one freshly installed version 11.0.1.10000-103 Mediasense server and one upgraded Medisense server from v 10.5  to 11.0.1.10000-103. Upgrade was successfull, it continues to record new calls, old recordings can be streamed and downloaded. But i noticed some little differences on Cisco default Search and Play screen like i covered in red below :

Below is for the one that is installed as 11.0.1.10000-103:

Below is for the one that is upgraded to 11.0.1.10000-103:

(I try both on Mozilla Firefox v28.0.)

I wonder why it differs like that not to have something missing on the upgraded Mediasense server. Thank you in advance.

3 Replies 3

nitinsi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Gozde,

This could probably be because of the war files not be deployed correctly after Upgrade. Just a speculation, too early to confirm right now. We haven't ever observed anything like this for 10.5 -> 11.0 Upgrades till now.

The new output seems to be a mix of 11.0 and 10.5 HTML layouts on the Search & Play.

We can try re-deploy the Webapp to see if it resolves the issue. I am checking further for other possibilities and will get back to you.

Is there a TAC case opened already for this issue ?

Though I don't think the issue is browser related but have you checked on IE or other versions of Firefox as well ?

Thanks

Nitin Singh

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for your reply. There is no TAC case opened for this now, if it is needed, i will. It is like below in IE (v11.0.9600.18450) and Chrome (v 53.0.2785.116 m), it seems "Archive Calls" tab is disappered in this case but the rest is the same as the freshly installed v11.5 one :

P:S: Installed as v11.5 one looks same for Firefox, IE and Chrome.

Regards.

Hi Nitin,

Could you find anything about the cause?

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: