Views
Helpful
Replies

Mediasense Search & Play

clark white
Level 2
Level 2

Dears,

we have setup an mediasense and it is working fine, i am trying to pull archive records from mediasense search and play when i enter a extension and date for example 2 days or 3 days back it gives me the below error even though it displays the below error when i enter today's date.

"Query timed out,try a less complex query or a smaller date range."

thanks

6 Replies 6

ambdev
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Clark,

We can setup a WebEx to debug the issue. My timings are 11AM IST to 7PM IST. Please share your availability.

Regards,

Ambrose Dev

Hi,

Did anyone got this resolved I have same issue for 11.0 I did reboot the Media Sense and SFTP server but still same issue

Please let me know

Regards,

DJ

Hi Dhananjay,

We can have a WebEx to debug the issue. My timings are 11AM IST to 7PM IST. Please share your availability.

Hi,

I am very sorry dont know if we can do WebEx.Please let me know which log to check and what error I should search for ?

Regards,

DJ

Hi Dhananjay,

You can open a SR or GAMES case for the same for better assistance.

Regards,

AD

Just an update so that whosoever faces this issue could get this fixed

##########

Analyzed Cisco MediaSense API service" and "Cisco MediaSense Storage Management Agent traces in my scenario it was, CONVERT_SESSION_ERROR. After working with TAC got to know, SFTP CPU is not able to respond to the grep within allowed time. Resolution to this is to use a smaller search range (less results returned) or increase the CPU/resources for your SFTP server.

Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal
The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: