Views
Helpful
Replies

WordPress AppProfile repo not found - CloudCenter v4.8.2

gabriel.peral4
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

I have a multicloud environment with ciscocloudcenter and one aplication profile I use to show the hybrid features (one tier in one cloud the other in another cloud) is to deploy a wordpress app wich is in aws and the backend (mysql) in MS azure, I've been using the repo "edu-repo.cliqr.com" to install both /4x/apps/wordpress/wordpress.sql and /4x/apps/wordpress/wordpress.zip.

Today I did a test and it fails to deploy de app profile due to the repo was not found? is there a change in the repo, Could I find the wordpress app profile in another repo? It is kind of important to me because I have de app profile all done and it worked previously

Also I noticed that in the latest versions of CloudCenter the Ubuntu 12.04 will not be supported and the app profile I have it does not work with new versions of ubuntu, is there a way to make it work, I mean some repos that allow to deploy the FrontEnd and BackEnd in new versions of Ubuntu or Centos?

Thanks for all the help

Best regards,

Gabriel

1 Reply 1

barretsfe61737
Level 1
Level 1

You can see in the first line of the script that it's logging to a file in /var/tmp. Check that file and see what it says. The other scripts on other VMs will be logging similarly to kroger feedback. Check those too.

View solution in original post