This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.
Equipment: I am running ACS 220.127.116.11 on a SE 1113.
Issue: I am getting two "self" entries under AAA servers. One is the actually IP address of the ACS SE. I am wanting to replicate at some point. Any idea how to get rid of the loopback?
I have already tried this from TAC.
1. Execute the command "SET IP" in CLI
2. Give "No" in "Use static IP address" field. Here DHCP will automatically take ip address.
3. Confirm the changes and wait for some time.
4. Type SHOW command to check the DHCP ip.
5. Then again execute the command "SET IP" in CLI.
6. Here set static ip address by providing "YES" in "Use static IPaddress" field
7. In IP address field, give actual IP address of the ACS.
8. Then provide the actual subnet mask, default gateway and DNS server.
9. Confirm the changes.
10. This process will trigger the correct ip address to show in GUI page.
Solved! Go to Solution.
That work great. I just had to get a VM up first. We have no P
servers anymore. How can we get a
copy of the SE1113 recovery DVD? The one that has 18.104.22.168 on it?