Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 4.2 To 5.8 Migration

tsahibendavid
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I am trying to migrate Cisco ACS 4.2 to ACS 5.8 and i have few problems with importing all of the users from the old ACS to the new one.

Let's say that every user is a phone number and in the old ACS every user has its own ip address, when i did the migration with the migration tool 99% of the users only passed the migration ( i have 22000+ users) and the users in the new ACS 5.8 are migrated without the Assigned IP Address attribute.
So i tried to configure first on the new ACS the Framed_IP_Address attribute and still the users migrated without the ip address field.

Does anyone have an idea about how i can export all the users from the ACS 4.2 and import all of them including the IP Addresses?

Tnx

2 Replies 2

Gagandeep Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5-8/migration/guide/migration_guide/Migration_support.html#67185

Did you check the above guide for migration.

Regards

Gagan 

ps : rate if it helps!!!

Yes, I read all Cisco Docs about the migration, I read that User attributes not supported in the migration proccess, but they dont tell you how you can do it , we have more then 22000 users on our ACS 4.2 with ip address assigned to each user.