Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 5.2 to 5.4 upgrade.

mohamed fayz
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

Due to the recent vulnerability in ACS, i need to upgrade acs 5.2.26 to acs.5.4 with patch

5-4-0-46-3.tar.gpg.

As per the Cisco Document, i saw that, for application upgrade it is required for 500GB free disk Space. How can we check the existing disk space??? if the existing disk space not enough, do i need to reimage and restore the box??

My ACS hardware is 1121.

Regards,

fayz

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

edwjames
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

If you are running an appliance with 5.x, its already at 500 GB ( 2 slots of 250 each).

**Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
--Dalai Lama**

Please Rate if helpful.
Regards
Ed

**Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality. --Dalai Lama** Please Rate if helpful. Regards Ed

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

edwjames
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

If you are running an appliance with 5.x, its already at 500 GB ( 2 slots of 250 each).

--Dalai Lama**

Please Rate if helpful.
Regards
Ed

**Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality. --Dalai Lama** Please Rate if helpful. Regards Ed

Dear Edward,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, i am running acs 5.2.26. But how should i check disk space for acs ??

I believe we nedd 500 GB free disk space?? is this correct??

There are many ways, one from GUI as a heath report or a show tech output (the "df -h" or "df-k").

--Dalai Lama**

Please Rate if helpful.
Regards
Ed

Dear Edward,

What is the exact requirement?? we need 500G free space to upgrade?? or the requirement is only to have 500GB total

Regards,

Fayz

Hi,

The requirement is too have a disk of 500 GB total, not free space.

--Dalai Lama**

Please Rate if helpful.
Regards
Ed

DearEdward,

Thank you for your Answer.

Hope this helps for me

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: