cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 5.3 Dashboard - Any way to create Dashboard for all users?

chris.moody
Level 1
Level 1

I'm at the point of setting up admin access for engineers needing to have insight into the operations and status of our ACS 5.3 systems.

I'm curious if there's any way to create a Dashboard that can be applied to all admin user accounts? (perhaps a custom role?)

I've been able to customize the dashboard for my own account to show what is most relevant, but am unable to figure out how to apply this layout and setup to all other users.

Basically, I have a number of folks that need to see this data, but that I can't exactly count on to setup their own dashboards to show the important details.  If there were some way to build a tab/dashboard/portlet, etc (whatver it may be) and have it apply to all users, that would save me TONS of work so that I don't have to login to each person's account and set things up for them.

For example, I want to have all users see a tab/dashboard that shows the applet "Live Authentications", but with the protocol already configured to display TACACS vs the default which is RADIUS.

Any thoughts?

-Chris

3 Replies 3

Jagdeep Gambhir
Level 10
Level 10

Chris,

As of now I don't see any way to customize Dashboard on per user basis. I guess this is coming in 5.5 but 100% sure

Regards,

~JG

Do rate helpful posts!.

It is already a Per-User type situation.  Each admin account can customize their own dashboard.  That's the problem.

I'm looking for the opposite behavior.  Where an admin can create a dashboard for everyone to use and "force" it to be used by all admin users.

-Chris

Chris,

I see you are looking for read-only access to Dashboard. Currently there is no way to force all Admins to use same Dashboard and all admins will have full control of the Dashboard.

Regards,

~JG

Do rate helpful posts!