cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
jplivolsi
Beginner

ACS 5.5 Export Report button

I am trying to export a report for a specific range of dates.  When I run it and view in the browser I get a maximum of 500 pages.  I have exported from that view but I still only get just the 500 pages that were in the browser view.  If the report generates more than 500 pages I can not get all the information I need.  On the same screen (see the attached image) there is also an export button to export the report directly.  However, when I click that nothing happens.  If I look at the scheduler under "Monitoring and Reports" it shows that the export completed successfully but I never see a pop-up window asking me to save the file.  What do I need to do to be able to directly export reports as needed, without having to run the report and view it in the browser first?  I also want to setup a scheduled report and have the ACS send me an email with the report on a regular basis.  It seems like it should be able to do this since all the options are there but there is an option for a "Repository" but I can not find where this is configured, and it is required for the schedule.  Any help would be appreciated.

0 REPLIES 0
Create
Recognize Your Peers
Content for Community-Ad

ISE Webinars

Did you miss a previous ISE webinar?

CiscoISE YouTube Channel