Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, We are implementing ISE 1.3 for wireless users, please advise where to map quarantine vlan when user first connect to ssid. If user is domain then get the actual vlan ip address if not then get guest vlan IP.  ThanksKamlesh

kamlenegi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all,is there any way to selective restore items from an acs backup file?I need to restore an primary ACS 5.3 configuration to a new  ACS running 5.6 in order to do some tests before upgrading to 5.4 and then 5.6 but I need to be sure that distr...

Hi, Has anyone faced the below issue while doing backup.? I found that it was documented in a bug and shown as fixed but still getting even with patch 2https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuq63732/?referring_site=bugquickviewclick Sun May 24 10:4...

pemasirid by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have below config on switch (C2960S-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.0(2)SE7,aaa group server tacacs+ testgroup server name test1 server name test2 server name test3tacacs server test1 address ipv4 192.1.1.1 key 7 testkey timeout 3 single-connectionSimil...

Hi everybody;I read Cisco Trustsec document and want to ask some questions: 1. as I understand, in Cisco TrustSec domain we need to have at least one authenticator device at anytime. if we have just 1 switch in the network, it will act as authenticat...

Hi, It is neccesary configure IPEP if we dont want posture into vpn remote users? I know that IPEP works with Cisco ASA for VPN posture assessment , so the question is what about VPN concentrator StoneGate ?Has anyone tested IPEP inline posture with ...

lamanso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes