Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 5.6 Not able to add, or modify device

alexandermitev
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All, 

ASC 5.6, Patch 5-6-0-22-2 installed, attempting to add or modify a device, resulting of session log out, displaying "User successfully logged out!".

Does anybody have experience with this issue or any idea how to proceed with this. It looks like, and work like the Submit button script is changed with exit script. 

I start to experience this issue after upgrade from 5.4 to 5.6 and above mentioned patches.

All already added devices works perfectly.

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mohanak
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
ACS GUI of TACACS+ global settings page gets logged out
CSCuq65102

Symptom:

Conditions:
Occurs for all tested scenario.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

mohanak
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
CSCuq65102

Symptom:

Conditions:
Occurs for all tested scenario.

Thanks, saw that yesterday and probably this is the case.

alexandermitev
Level 1
Level 1

So, next patch resolve the issue even that in release notes of the patch nothing is said (5-6-0-22-3) for particular bug.

After 5-6-0-22-3, some characters are not allowed in names, group names, device description and etc.., like () which in my case are heavily used. Either way, case closed. Thanks  mohanak

rcsu-it
Level 1
Level 1

I have ACS 5.5.0.46.6 and get booted out when trying to add a description to an Internal user.  Any special characters seem to do the trick the moment you "Submit" the change.  Apostrophes or brackets for example.  I think the one I am seeing has been found under CSCur59417.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: