Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS Report Accounting Command

I'm using ACS Server Version : 5.2.0.26; now I can control user "abc" with all activitys in my devices by Accouting command. I try to config ACS Server to send me Email when User "abc" log in, config, exit... my devices and it's successful, but now I want my ACS Server to collect all activitys of  user "abc" in a week, and send me at the fix time such as: 01:00 AM Monday. How can I do that? Thanks

4 Replies 4

zhenningx
Level 4
Level 4

You can configure command accounting on IOS device to log all the configuration commands entered by the user to ACS.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

I know this, and I configured it to my syslog, but I want to check report and email by ACS. Thanks

Don't think ACS can do this. But if you install SEC on the syslog server. SEC can send you email based on complex syslog conditions.

Have you tried this:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5.3/user/guide/viewer_monitoring.html#wp1100144

I am not sure if you can put * in the command field to log all the commands the user entered.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: