Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS

bigemcansu
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

How can I do user account never disable on Acs 5.x?

Regards,

7 Replies 7

ceracaza08
Level 1
Level 1

Hi CNS,

Under, 

Users and Identity Stores > Internal Identity Stores > Users >

Uncheck the box under Account Disable.

Regards,

Chris

Hi,

First of all thank you for your answer. But I want do this for one user.

Regards,

Hi Bigem,

Go to Users and Identity Stores > Internal Identity Stores > Users > Create/Edit

Go to "Account Disable" option and set the date as much as you want. If that option is not checked then your account should be active for ever. I haven't tested but this is what explanation says:

Account Disable

Disable Account if Date Exceeds

Check this check box to use the account disablement policy for each individual user. This option allows you to disable the user accounts when the configured date is exceeded. This option overrides the global account disablement policy of the users. This means that the administrator can configure different expiry dates for different users as required. The default value for this option is 60 days from the account creation date. The user account will be disabled at midnight on the configured date. 

And you can also check "Password never expires/disable" option.

This should take care of your requirement.

Regards,

Kanwal

Note: Please mark answers if they are helpful.

Hi Kanwal,

Thank you for your answer...

Here is the problem i can't find "Password never expires/disable" option especially one user in Acs 5.4.0.46.0. 

System Administration > Users > Authentication Settings-advanced -Account disable-never

If this option is selected it applies for all users, but I want to apply this option a few users.

Regards,

Hi Bigem,

Please check the attached screenshot.

Regards,

Kanwal

Note: Please mark answers if they are helpful.

Hi Kanwal,

I can't see "password lifetime" option. This section does not appear.

Please check attached screenshot.

Regards,

The new option was only added in ACS release 5.5. In prior releases needed to user a user attribute with pre-defined name to achieve the same effect

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: