Views
Helpful
Replies

AD Users network disconnect by ISE frequently

anfelogo03
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

we have an issue about AD Auth and ISE, sometime some users are disconnected constantly, We must to restart PC or Reinstall CA certificates, It doesn't happens in all users, but  in the users that it happens frequently are disconnected and unable to auth on AD

The event on ISE is 5411 Supplicant stopped responding to ISE and failure reason is 12940 Supplicant stopped responding to ISE during conducting inner EAP-MSCHAPv2 method

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- This issue can be subject to many parameters; such as ISE version and patch level in place. That combined with supplicant compatibility (version and ise-version-compatibility), let alone a windows versioning or patch-up-to-date (for windows) problem.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thanks for reply,

I would like to know where i could verify compatibility between them?.

I'm thinking that problem is caused by TLS certificate, maybe CA generation certificate. You know about TLS certificate?

Thanks

>I would like to know where i could verify compatibility between them?.

You will find lots of compatibility information from these page(s); scroll the documents >completely< to find os and supplicant compatibility infos.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/security/identity-services-engine/products-device-support-tables-list.html

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '