cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
dal Participant
Participant

Anyconnect 4 - No valid certificates available. Please insert a smart card or install a valid certificate.

Hi.

I'm trying to use Anyconnect 4 as a 802.1x supplicant replacement.
I'm trying to make a profile with Anyconnect Profile Editor, where the settings are WPA2 Enterprise where both machine and user must use certificates.
I have downloaded the CA certificate from my Certificate Server, converted it to PEM and loaded it into the Profile Editor.

But when I try to use the generated configuration.xml, I get this error:
No valid certificates available. Please insert a smart card or install a valid certificate.

If I load the xml file into Notepad++ I see that the certificate path is set to the path on the hard drive where I loaded it from, ie. D:\Certificate.pem
Shouldn't that point to the Certificate Store instead?
But even if I correct the path to something on the local hard drive, I still get the same error.

So, any tips on how to use the Profile Editor correctly?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Beginner

Hi,I have this same issue.

Hi,

I have this same issue. Did you solved it ?

thanks.

Murilo

dal Participant
Participant

Hi.Sadly, I did not.There

Hi.

Sadly, I did not.

There does not seem to be a lot of users using Anyconnect as a supplicant replacement.

At least they do not hang around here.