Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect posture module

munish.dhiman1
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

I would like to deploy an Anyconnect posture module with SCCM software distribution. How do i push the posture profile or the config of the posture module?

We can push the software through SCCM and a xml file , however what kind of configuration i need to put in the xml file ? because normally ISE takes care of both installation and profile configuration via CPP . 

Regards,
MD

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi,
Use the ISE Posture AnyConnect Profile Editor to create the XML configuration file, define the discovery host, server name rules and call home list and other options.

Name the file as ISEPostureCFG.XML and deploy that via SCCM to C:\ProgramData\Cisco\CiscoAnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\ISE Posture folder.

HTH

View solution in original post

This can happen independent of ISE so its strictly anyconnect question. You might want to post there as well but I googled and found https://www.google.com/search?q=anyconnect+deploy+sccm&oq=anyconnect+deploy+sccm&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.5476j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi,
Use the ISE Posture AnyConnect Profile Editor to create the XML configuration file, define the discovery host, server name rules and call home list and other options.

Name the file as ISEPostureCFG.XML and deploy that via SCCM to C:\ProgramData\Cisco\CiscoAnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\ISE Posture folder.

HTH

This can happen independent of ISE so its strictly anyconnect question. You might want to post there as well but I googled and found https://www.google.com/search?q=anyconnect+deploy+sccm&oq=anyconnect+deploy+sccm&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.5476j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Thanks 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: