Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have the following setup for the VPN inline posturing:VPN Users ----- ASA ----- ISE (ipep) ------ Core SWOn the ASA, I have 2 tunnel-groups, the 1st one uses the ISE as radius server, and the 2nd one is using local authentication, and they are s...

Hello,I need to authenticate a trunk port (with dot1x) where runs a development machine which hosts Virtual Machines.So, the port where is connected the machine is a dot1q port.Therefore I'd like to authenticate this machine with DOT1x, and by now it...

gilou_1973 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello to all I am trying to deploy ACS 5.2 Below my configuration switch: ! username admin privilege 15 password 7 03055F060F012C4B cfaotech username privilege 15 password 7 110A1F2547 ! ! ! aaa new-model aaa group server radius 8021x   10.32.10.47 a...

cameroun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an existing HA deployment of Cisco ACS 4.1 servers authenticating wireless users with 802.1X against AD. We are looking to retire a number of older DCs in the near future. Prior to retiring the DCs, I want to make sure no authentication reque...

I am currently setting up a couple C3560CG-8PC-S (Version 12.2(55)EX3)  as conference room switches that can be passed out by the helpdesk. The location has mostly C3560-48 (Version 12.2(44)SE5). What I did so far is configure CISP for both switches ...

fschramke by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes