Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

In the docs it describes a command to copy individual log files off the ACS, egcopy acs-logs filename <file> <url>and gives this example:  copy acs-logs filename file01 ftp://host01/ldir01This doesnt work - the command intepreter doesnt like it. You ...

Team,I have a customer that is looking to reduce the number of SSIDs and create some control around their PSK networks. The customer's network is an educational network (university) that hosts many networks across many different endpoints (around 80k...

Hi! I do have to migrate some of our SSID into 1 single SSID. To give you brief background about the setup: 1. We currently have 5 ssid(ex ss1,ss2,ss3,ss4,ss5) different vlans for each. all clients that are connecting to the said ssid cannot support...

Can a guest who visits an individual site, example Marietta, who self register’s on the portal, can this user only send to the sponsors for that site?  How can this be accomplished?  When the sponsor logs in for that site can that sponsor only see th...

ktracy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Multi MDM Support

Do we support Multi MDM at the same time to be active ?Yes we can add Multiple MDM servers at the same time but when we try to use them at the same time in the Authz Policies it does not work and we need to enable only one in the MDM server list and ...

raghchan by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks,I have a customer that is bumping into some troubles with timezones in EMEA and hoping you can shed some light as to the best practice.Ideally they would like to have it adjust to daylight savings automatically for GMT/BST and CET/CESTI think t...

kkaminsk by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I have a customer who is exploring 2FA authentication for wired dot1x and does not want to enable re-authentication so that users are prompted for credentials during re-auth.Is there any downside to it other than the fact that endpoints wh...

umahar by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes