Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot launch Monitoring & Report Viewer

SJessulat_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

i just installed ACS 5.1.0.44 with the latest Patch on a VMWare virtual machine and installed the evaluation license.

Everything works fine except for the "Monitoring & Report Viewer"-Tab:

When i try to launch the Viewer, it opens a new browser-window/tab, which then again opens another (the same) window/tab, and so on and on. So there would be an infinite number of windows/tabs, if i wouldn't close them all real quickly. Same problem with any client and any browser.

I already deinstalled ACS 5.1 and tried ACS 5.2 on the same machine -> same problem.

Am i missing something? Did anybody experience the same issue?

Thanks in advance,

Sebastian Jessulat

4 Replies 4

slawford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI Sebastian,

What operating system and broswer are you using? Please note the following OS/Browser combinations are supported by ACS 5.1.

Supported Web Client/Browser Platforms

ACS 5.1 supports the following Web Client/Browser Platforms:

Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2) and Windows Vista

Internet Explorer version 6.x

Internet Explorer version 7.x

Mozilla Firefox version 3.x

MAC OS 10.5

Mozilla Firefox version 3.x

Linux ReaHat (latest version)

Mozilla FireFox version 3.x

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5.1/device_support/sdt51.html#wp73725

Regards,

Steve.

Hi Steve,

we just solved the problem by ourself:

Turns out it was the SSL-Certificate of our ACS-Server, which had to be reissued. After Reissueing and Installation of the certificate, the Viewer application starts in a new window as it is supposed to.

But thank you for your advice.

Kind regards,

Sebastian Jessulat

Hi All,

I am experiencing exact the same problem. Unfortunately any reissuing of the certificate doesn’t help.  I reinstalled the ACS server several times, used different web browsers . Nothing helps.  I am using the most current version of ACS 5.2, installed in a VMWARE environment.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Kind regards

Oliver

Did you find a solution for this?