Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change subnet mask on PSN in a distributed deployment

Good morning,

I've read so many conflicting posts on this subject and the documentation on changing the IP address of a PSN in a distributed environment either doesn't exist or I can't find it.  I'm actually just trying to re-mask the IP, not change the IP.  Right now I have the PSN deregistered but whenever I try and change the mask I still get the message that it has to be in standalone mode.  Other than resetting the node back to factory defaults, is there a way to get a PSN in standalone mode?  Simply deregistering it doesn't seem to accomplish that.  Also, I've tried re-registering the node back to the deployment until I can get this figured out and I get a message that the it has to be in standalone mode before it can be registered.  So right now, my PSN is kinda stuck between a rock and hard place.  

I'm running 3.0.0.458 patch 6.  

If this posts answers your question or is helpful, please consider rating it and/or marking as answered.
2 Replies 2

If you login to the PSN via the GUI and go to the deployment page do you see the button to "Make Standalone"?

No, I checked that first off. I even rebooted it for good measure.  

If this posts answers your question or is helpful, please consider rating it and/or marking as answered.