Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Anyconnect messages customization - ISE setup

Ali Koussan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

I would like to customize the anyconnect messages used with ISE ,as per the administration guide , since I’m  not deploying the client with the ASA, I should  manually convert the AnyConnect translation table to a message catalog using a utility such as Gettext. After converting the table from a .po file to a .mo file, then I should place the file in the proper folder on the client computer.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect40/administration/guide/b_AnyConnect_Administrator_Guide_4-0/customize-localize-anyconnect.html#ID-1408-0000034c

My problem is that I could not find .po file in a specified location , I found the folder l10n  but it was empty !

anyone who has tried this before ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can download the translation file from the anyconnect downloads or use asdm to customize the message using the example from the guide you referenced and export that file.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can download the translation file from the anyconnect downloads or use asdm to customize the message using the example from the guide you referenced and export that file.

Ali Koussan
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you Tarik,

I will try that  ..

regards,

Ali 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: