cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE 1.3 Patch 5, window 7 after posture network icon show no internet connection, but actually work fine

Freemen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi GUys,

My deployment enviroment is BYOD with WLC 7.6, after posture checking done full network access, window 7 PC network connection is show no internet, while the flex connect acl is only permit any any.

bypass ISE, only use PSK authentication no this issue.

any idea?

5 Replies 5

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What does your FlexConnect ACL look like and do you have it correctly mapped to a VLAN and finally are you returning the correct VLAN in your authorization policy?

Thank you for rating helpful posts!

Hi Neno,

is permit any any Flex connect ACL, and same Vlan was in use, no overwrite vlan done.

now actually also show Unauthenticated :( but work fine, any idea?

Sorry Chan, I have been very busy and actually leaving on vacation now :( So I won't be much help for the next 10 days. Perhaps someone else can comment here and help you out or better off open a TAC case. 

Ideally, before I can provide any further feedback I will need to see:

1. Logs from the controller: Management > Logs > Message Logs

2. Live Authentication Logs from ISE

3. Policy in ISE

4. Details/Screenshots about the authorization profiles

5. Details/screenshots from all of the tabs on the FlexConnect SSID

Thank you for rating helpful posts!

Hi Neno, Attached is the information you needed, I also attach the debug client from WLC, open authentication and PSK no this symbol, remove ACL only accept_accept also same, so pass though ISE like got the issue, ISE 1.3 patch 6 installed, NAC agent 4.9.5.10 used on the window, window 7, 8, 10 same issue. another SSID, using web agent no issue.