Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE 2.1 Profiling service error

Hello all,

I have a question regarding the profiling service in the Cisco ISE 2.1:

When I try to enable the service, the error "Some of the fields on the Profiling Configuration tab contain errors. Navigate to each field to view and correct the errors." appears. But when I go to the profiling configuration tab, there is no error shown.

I left the profiling configuration a the default state, and I tried to enable the profiling service on a node that only runs the Policy service persona.
Session services and Device admin services are also enabled.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ok, I was able to solve the problem on my own by debugging the js-files used to verify the input the node settings:

in the Profiling Configuration tab, the attribute "Active directory" is verified by the script, although it is not checked. The value "days before rescan" has to be annother value than 0.

When it is set e.g. to 1, the settings are accepted.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Ok, I was able to solve the problem on my own by debugging the js-files used to verify the input the node settings:

in the Profiling Configuration tab, the attribute "Active directory" is verified by the script, although it is not checked. The value "days before rescan" has to be annother value than 0.

When it is set e.g. to 1, the settings are accepted.

Good job on resolving your own problem and also thank you for taking the time to come back here and post the solution! I had just faced the same issue and was able to resolve it by following your instructions. 

Hello Neno,
thanks for the reply. As I found solutions to many problems here, I am glad I was able to provide a solution for problems other people have.

Do you know if this bug is known to Cisco? If not, what is the best way to inform them about it?

It is definitely a bug but I don't have a bug id. The best way to report this is via TAC and request that a defect/bug-id is provided to you. 

Thanks for this! I ran into this issue today.

Thanks for the fix :-)

Toni Kivivuori
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks, this did save my day :)