cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE 2.2 Patch 10 breaks deployment ....

Hi, all.

We installed 2.2 patch 10 a few days ago, since then thousands of alarm messages were thrown, like:

"Replication failed", "health status unavailable", etc., all sounding like the nodes could not see each other anymore.

In addition to that, the "System Summary" applet on the deployment homepage showed all nodes in grey, all with

"no Data available" .... function of the deployment did not seem affected at all though....

applet.jpg

After rollback of patch 10 (to patch 9), everything seems back to normal, no large numbers of the alarms I mentioned and

the system summary applet shows normal stuff again, too.

applet2.jpg

Something like that never happened with any other patch before (1-9), I strongly believe that this was not supposed to happen

with patch 10 either. :-)

Anybody had a similar experience ???

Rgs

Frank

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Make sure you contact tac and report issue so it can be debugged

View solution in original post

anthonylofreso
Level 4
Level 4

I was browsing the communities this morning to see if there had been anybody to install patch 10 yet. Sorry to hear this, you'll have to let us know what you figure out after engaging TAC.

Also, you may get more visibility posting here instead - https://community.cisco.com/t5/identity-services-engine-ise/bd-p/5301j-disc-ise

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Make sure you contact tac and report issue so it can be debugged

anthonylofreso
Level 4
Level 4

I was browsing the communities this morning to see if there had been anybody to install patch 10 yet. Sorry to hear this, you'll have to let us know what you figure out after engaging TAC.

Also, you may get more visibility posting here instead - https://community.cisco.com/t5/identity-services-engine-ise/bd-p/5301j-disc-ise

Correct posting in ISE is more effective

Yepp, my bad, I posted in the wrong place, sorry .....