cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE and Meraki

Steven Williams
Level 4
Level 4

Is anyone running Meraki Wireless and using dACLs for their users based on SSID membership or AD group membership? I assume this is possible..I found an article on posturing with Meraki. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Timothy Abbott
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Meraki doesn't support dACLs last I checked.  You would have to use pre-configured group policy and then reference that using filter-id or other RADIUS attribute.

Regards,

-Tim

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

I'm not sure dacl are working with Meraki. Last time i played with Meraki and ise, you had to configure group policies into Meraki portal and push the name of these policies through ise like you do with Cisco WLC using radius airespace-acl-name. This radius attribute to be used is configurable on Meraki portal.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

DACLs come in when user A associates to Corp  WiFi they get this dacl with this access list

Timothy Abbott
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Meraki doesn't support dACLs last I checked.  You would have to use pre-configured group policy and then reference that using filter-id or other RADIUS attribute.

Regards,

-Tim