Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE - Oracle Unified Directory LDAP integration

Hi guys.

We have some kinds of Ldap external bases that Cisco ISE can integrate.

A few days ago a customer with this type of LDAP appeared ( Oracle Unified Directory ).

In Cisco ISE 2.4 (last release), we have some "schemas" about Sun, Microsoft, Novel Directory and >> Others << ldapconfiguration.png
So far i have no found anything about ISE and LDAP Oracle unified Directory integration.

Please, somebody knows if this is possible, or already configured this integration? If yes, could post the details about it ?

Thank you all !!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I haven't worked with that LDAP server before, but you'll likely need to use the Custom option and configure the attributes according to the particular schema. See the following example with OpenLDAP.

Configure the ISE for Integration with an LDAP Server - Cisco

I can't find any examples of the Oracle schema, so you'll likely need to get the customer to provide this information. If they don't know it, they might need to walk the schema using an LDAP explorer tool.

Keep in mind that ISE cannot authenticate PEAP-MSCHAPv2 endpoints using LDAP integration. You will have to use another method like EAP-TLS, PEAP-TLS, etc.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I haven't worked with that LDAP server before, but you'll likely need to use the Custom option and configure the attributes according to the particular schema. See the following example with OpenLDAP.

Configure the ISE for Integration with an LDAP Server - Cisco

I can't find any examples of the Oracle schema, so you'll likely need to get the customer to provide this information. If they don't know it, they might need to walk the schema using an LDAP explorer tool.

Keep in mind that ISE cannot authenticate PEAP-MSCHAPv2 endpoints using LDAP integration. You will have to use another method like EAP-TLS, PEAP-TLS, etc.