Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE Portal Page Looping Issue

M.Qadory
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone ,

we have an with our guest portal page the issue is Once a user tries to access a website, the user is redirected to the authentication page of the policy node. When the user type the credentials, the page shows successful authentication but cannot access internet. When you try access the internet page again, a new login window is displayed,

we are using ISE version 3.1.0 and we have tested the same scenario with same authorization policy on ISE 2.7 everything is working fine.

kindly find the authorization policy in the attached .

i appreciate your help on this .

3 Replies 3

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

Hi @M.Qadory 

Wired or wireless?

I suspect CoA is not working

If it's a switch, then check whether the switch allows CoA from ISE

aaa server radius dynamic-author
 client ISE1-IP-ADDR server-key <server-key>
 client ISE2-IP-ADDR server-key <server-key>

If it's wireless, then check whether CoA is allowed from ISE (e.g. a tick in AireOS for RFC3576) - if it's a Cisco 9800 then it will be similar to the switch config shown above.

If it's configured then validate whether the CoA that ISE sends is received by the device, and the response is seen in ISE (tcpdump on ISE)

M.Qadory
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Arne

thanks for your reply, it's a wireless and the device is huawei WLC , i think the issue in ISE 3.1 version because as i mentioned i have configured the same config on ISE 2.7 and it's working normally.

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Potentially CSCvs95495

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: