Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE post login url redirect

apocalypse_nsl
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I would like to know can I define the url redirect based on Authorization profile rather than defined in self-register portal?

Regards,

Alan

5 Replies 5

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Alan, can you please elaborate a bit more on what you are trying to accomplish? I am not sure I understand what is being asked here. 

Hi Neno,

I have create 2 type account, daily, monthly on sponsor guest account. I would like to redirect user to different url after they login to the guest portal.

So it there any way set the redirect url under Authorization Result Profile?

Regards,

Alan

OK I see what you are trying to accomplish now. Take a look at the following link:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/how_to/HowTo-97-Create_Custom_Guest_Success_Pages_by_Active_Directory_Group_with_ISE_12.pdf

I have never been a big fan of Device Registration Web Auth DRW but I think it will get you what you are looking for.

I hope this helps!

Thank you for rating helpful posts!

Unfortunately, I cannot find manual redirect option on Cisco ISE 2.0

Correct, that has changed a bit from what it used to be in prior versions. Before there used to be a default Guest Portal and if you did not want to use a custom portal then you left the default settings. If you created your own portal then you used the "manual" option. This used to be a big deal as creating a guest portal required admins to have HTML skills :)

So, you can ignore that now. Basically the "manual" process is you selecting which Guest Portal you would want that particular session to be redirected to. 

I hope that makes sense!

Thank you for rating helpful posts!