Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE with HPE FlexFabric 5950 Switch Series

Eric Lee Ma
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am trying integrate AAA with this HPE FlexFabric 5950 Switch Series HWTACACS to CISCO ISE TACACS +.

Can anyone help me on this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Assuming this continuing from I am trying integrate AAA with this HPE FlexFabric... - Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community, the message "13017 received TACACS+ packet from unknow network device or aaa client" means

A TACACS+ packet was received with a source IP Address that did not match any configured Network Device or AAA Client.
Thus, please check the auth details report. You would likely see the Network Device IP not matching what defined in Network Devices.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Assuming this continuing from I am trying integrate AAA with this HPE FlexFabric... - Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community, the message "13017 received TACACS+ packet from unknow network device or aaa client" means

A TACACS+ packet was received with a source IP Address that did not match any configured Network Device or AAA Client.
Thus, please check the auth details report. You would likely see the Network Device IP not matching what defined in Network Devices.