Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Secure Services Client v5.1 for Windows 7

johnlloyd_13
Level 9
Level 9

hi all,

i'm trying to download CSSC v5.1 for windows 7 but can only see support for vista.

will the vista version gonna work for a win7 machine?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

mauzamor
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there Johnlloyd,

Unfortunately this application only works in the following OS:

Windows XP

Windows

Windows 2000

Windows Vista

Right now there is no support for Windows 7. What you can do is to contact your AM and ask him for a Feature Request in order to expedite the support for this OS with this app. Let me know if you have any other concern.

View solution in original post

Hi the replacement for CSSC is Anyconnect NAM, it is free to download if you have a cisco product tied to your support contract.

Enjoy!

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

mauzamor
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there Johnlloyd,

Unfortunately this application only works in the following OS:

Windows XP

Windows

Windows 2000

Windows Vista

Right now there is no support for Windows 7. What you can do is to contact your AM and ask him for a Feature Request in order to expedite the support for this OS with this app. Let me know if you have any other concern.

Mauricio,

Thanks for your feedback! Cheers!

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi the replacement for CSSC is Anyconnect NAM, it is free to download if you have a cisco product tied to your support contract.

Enjoy!

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

Tarik,

Thanks for this info! Will check this out!

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

hi tarik,

i've already downloaded AnyConnect and it gave me several options upon installation.

do i choose to only select the AnyConnect Network Access Manager module to perform 802.1X for my wired environment?

no,

NAM is an additional module but you have to install the secure mobility client first since that is mandatory. Also install the DART application since that can help you troubleshoot later down the road.

Thanks,

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: