Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Smart Licensing is showing incorrect value

I have a cluster of ISE 3.2 patch-4; 1 PAN/MNT, 1 SAN/MNT, 2 PSNs with smart licensing

Whenever I go into the licensing, everything looks correct because I don't have any devices that use advantage license; however, if I reload the page, I see 41 devices that use advantage license but I know this is NOT true.  However, If I click on the value 41, I get no data.  Is this another Cisco bug?  Thoughts?

1 Reply 1

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

I also use ISE 3.2p4.

When I refresh the License Consumption page, I don't get weird results. 

I use Advantage licenses and when I click on the hyperlink, it tells me why the endpoint consumed this license - e.g. "Services Consumed LOGICAL_PROFILE".

But I have to say, the interface does not seem well maintained (i.e. old), and it suffers from the same bad UI design of so many other neglected parts of ISE. It's hard to navigate this page and the browser freezes up on me when I want to scroll down and across the page.  To be honest, I have never clicked on those links before and perhaps, nor have many others. Raise a TAC case. And perhaps also make a note of this for the next round of ISE Beta testing - you briefly get the attention of the developers to make suggestions for things like this.

I take all this ISE licensing stuff with a pinch of salt.