Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Compatibility Cisco any connect 4.9 and Cisco Ise 2.2 version compatibility

Hello

when I connect from the office I cannot connect to the network ... it always asks me for username and password without authenticating me. (in wired and wireless)

Unlike at home, I can access the VPN without any problems.

So I suppose the problem is that ISE blocks me maybe there is a certificate to upload or change.

Who could help me?

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

See How to Ask the Community for Help

In addition to those suggestions for what type of information you should provide, we would also need to understand what type of authentication method you are using (PEAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-TLS), what client OS, how is the supplicant configured, etc.

You might also check your environment against the ISE Secure Wired Access Prescriptive Deployment Guide 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm not sure how this is related to compatibility and sounds like something you need to investigate with your company IT department.

If you are the ISE administrator, the community would need heaps more information to even start making useful suggestions. Please see How to Ask the Community for Help

Hi @bascofrancesco86379 ,

please take a look at: ISE Network Component Compatibility Release 2.2., search for Client Machine Operating Systems and Agent Support in Cisco ISE.

Note: compatibility with AnyConnect 4.4.x or later !!!

Hope this helps !!!

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Additional info:

2.2 is near EOL (Cisco Identity Services Engine Software Version 2.2/2.2.1 Product Bulletin - Cisco).  As already suggested by @Greg Gibbs you should provide more info so the community can better assist and/or work with the internal IT team. 

what kind of information you might need
tell me if you need some logs or more detailed information

thanks in advance 

See How to Ask the Community for Help

In addition to those suggestions for what type of information you should provide, we would also need to understand what type of authentication method you are using (PEAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-TLS), what client OS, how is the supplicant configured, etc.

You might also check your environment against the ISE Secure Wired Access Prescriptive Deployment Guide