Views
Helpful
Replies

Customer Request - Custom Guest Portal

kkaminsk
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Jason and Folks,

I have a customer whose marketing department wants to potentially use the guest portal to do the following:

1. They use sponsored guest now so they want the existing username/password to be entered. This is generated from a Building management system using the Guest API.

2. They want to force the user to enter in their email address also

3. They want the guest to unselect a free offer to get a newsletter sent to their email address.

I know I can always have the customer redirect to another page where they could enter their email and unselect the free newsletter.

Question - is this functionality that I can use the ISE Portal Builder to do all one one page?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The only way to capture email would be to get it via self-reg and perhaps make a custom field for the flag and then capture on external SYSLOG server otherwise you would need to relay via external portal

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The only way to capture email would be to get it via self-reg and perhaps make a custom field for the flag and then capture on external SYSLOG server otherwise you would need to relay via external portal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: