Views
Helpful
Replies

Customizing ISE Guest Portal + Sub-Portal

Istvan Matyasovszki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

Do you know of a way of replacing the following guest portal splash page containing a Guest Login form and an Employee Login Icon / Link with one which would only contain two login icons/links, one for Guest Login and one for Employee Login, while keeping the same functionality, i.e. if user click on Guest Login the Guest Login page is loaded if Employee Login is selected SAML IdP is contacted for auth ?

Thank you

Screenshot 2019-09-05 at 14.36.00.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try this:

Of course, you can replace the text links/buttons with images if that's what you want.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

I believe the standard way of handling this use case is to use an Identity Source Sequence that checks Guest Users, followed by an external join point (like AD) for the Employees.  Would that not work? Since each use case requires username and password, you already have a portal that captures that - it's just a case of handling the credentials.  It will work as long as there are no username clashes of course (the first identity source would always match)

Hi Arne,

For now I am looking for a way of customising the GUI of the portal rather than managing the actual AuthC/AuthZ.

Thank you !

Istvan

you might want to have a look at the customization resources here - cs.co/ise-guest 

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try this:

Of course, you can replace the text links/buttons with images if that's what you want.