cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deployment Nodes - In Solarwinds

balaji402
Level 1
Level 1

I am not able to added the deployment Nodes in Solarwinds with SNMP community string.Please help me how to setup SNMP community string for Deployment Nodes so i can monitor those nodes through SNMP in Solarwinds

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This needs configured on each of the ISE nodes at the ISE admin CLI. Please use the snmp* commands available @ Cisco ISE CLI Commands in Configuration Mode.

For example, to allow SNMP v1/v2c access, we may add the two lines in ISE CLI configuration mode:

snmp-server enable

snmp-server community <mySnmpCommunityString> ro

Please try pulling the status at an interval longer than 5 minutes to avoid overloading the SNMP daemon.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This needs configured on each of the ISE nodes at the ISE admin CLI. Please use the snmp* commands available @ Cisco ISE CLI Commands in Configuration Mode.

For example, to allow SNMP v1/v2c access, we may add the two lines in ISE CLI configuration mode:

snmp-server enable

snmp-server community <mySnmpCommunityString> ro

Please try pulling the status at an interval longer than 5 minutes to avoid overloading the SNMP daemon.

I am also trying to add ISE in solarwinds. Does it support v3? I've tried adding using v3 settings and i get fail when adding in solarwinds.