Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deployment status ISE nodes warning

Hi all, 

I have tried to find a possible solution, but want to understand what could be the root cause for this. 

I see in the deployment nodes one particular node in the warning status, please see the picture attached, 

it says replication stopped, 

any ideas on how to fix it? 

Regards, 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

agrissimanis
Level 1
Level 1

This could be due to issues with the link between the Primary admin node and the policy node, it could also be a bug (I had this once), if the ISE services are up and running on the policy node.

TAC should be able to pinpoint the cause of the issue

You can try to get it back by doing a manual Syncup of the affected policy node, there is a Syncup button on the tools menu in the Deployment section, just be careful with this, I believe the GUI is inaccessible until the sync completes

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

What do you see in the alarm details. Also what is the output of show application ise status

let me get that and keep you posted, 

Thanks for your time

Regards, 

agrissimanis
Level 1
Level 1

This could be due to issues with the link between the Primary admin node and the policy node, it could also be a bug (I had this once), if the ISE services are up and running on the policy node.

TAC should be able to pinpoint the cause of the issue

You can try to get it back by doing a manual Syncup of the affected policy node, there is a Syncup button on the tools menu in the Deployment section, just be careful with this, I believe the GUI is inaccessible until the sync completes

yes, good point, let me check with that and see if cisco tac helps on this, appreciate your time

Hi

Sorry for the late response, I want to say that you were correct, there was a problem with the connection, now everything is ok, somehow latency was the problem, we used the secondary link and use it with it and it worked well, we are working on the latency issue now 

thanks for your help,