cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
VIP Advisor

Exporting the ISE Profiler MAC OUI classification database

Hello

I am fairly sure that at some point in time it was possible to get a list of all the current MAC OUI prefixes that ISE can use during profiling. 

I have been to ise.cisco.com and downloaded all the packages, but they are gpg protected. And the MAC OUI Package is only for ISE 2.7 ... which I found surprising.

Example of why I need this information. Below is an example of a Cisco provide Profiler Condition.

I want to know what MAC OUI(s) ISE considers to be "CRESTRON" - and I would like to do this for many other Conditions.

I used to have an Excel file that was quite comprehensive but can't seem to find how I did that in the past ..

crestron.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

A backwards way to go about this is to get it from root if available to you at the time, or alternatively to decrypt a backup locally on your machine. It's sitting in the backup at "\backup\ise\config\RevisedOUI.csv".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
VIP Advisor

Murphy's Law ... 10 seconds after sending the post I saw the answer. After clicking the option to generate the MAC OUI package on ise.cisco.com, a new link appears to view all the MAC OUI's .... DOH!

Highlighted

A backwards way to go about this is to get it from root if available to you at the time, or alternatively to decrypt a backup locally on your machine. It's sitting in the backup at "\backup\ise\config\RevisedOUI.csv".

View solution in original post

Content for Community-Ad