Views
Helpful
Replies

Exporting the ISE Profiler MAC OUI classification database

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

Hello

I am fairly sure that at some point in time it was possible to get a list of all the current MAC OUI prefixes that ISE can use during profiling. 

I have been to ise.cisco.com and downloaded all the packages, but they are gpg protected. And the MAC OUI Package is only for ISE 2.7 ... which I found surprising.

Example of why I need this information. Below is an example of a Cisco provide Profiler Condition.

I want to know what MAC OUI(s) ISE considers to be "CRESTRON" - and I would like to do this for many other Conditions.

I used to have an Excel file that was quite comprehensive but can't seem to find how I did that in the past ..

crestron.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

A backwards way to go about this is to get it from root if available to you at the time, or alternatively to decrypt a backup locally on your machine. It's sitting in the backup at "\backup\ise\config\RevisedOUI.csv".

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

Murphy's Law ... 10 seconds after sending the post I saw the answer. After clicking the option to generate the MAC OUI package on ise.cisco.com, a new link appears to view all the MAC OUI's .... DOH!

A backwards way to go about this is to get it from root if available to you at the time, or alternatively to decrypt a backup locally on your machine. It's sitting in the backup at "\backup\ise\config\RevisedOUI.csv".