Views
Helpful
Replies

Extreme Switches and ISE 3.0 - RADIUS authenticaiton to login the switches

try3
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I have some Extreme Switches which need to use RADIUS authenticaiton to login the switches

I need to see a template of extreme under network device profile ont he ISE 3.0

How can I solve this problem?

Please forward my request if I am on wrong location

Regards

NT

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI :  https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrArticleDetail?an=000074221

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

I read the link. it did not solve problem. I think  I need to download a template network device profile for extreme and then import the template on ISE or need intruction to create a new network device profile for extrem

Thanks

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

check the compatability matrix which ISE support :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/3-0/compatibility_doc/b_ise_sdt_30.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi @try3 ,

at Administration > Network Resource > Network Device Profiles the Extreme profile is not a Cisco Provided, although the Extreme X440-48p appears on the Validated Third Party Access Switches (check @balaji.bandi post).

For Extreme you should create this template, in other words: User Defined.

Hope this helps !!!

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

See How to Create ISE Network Access Device Profiles. If you build a working profile for your Extreme switches, please share it with the Community for anyone else that might want to use it.

Information on how to share NAD Profiles can be found in How to Contribute Network Device Profiles