Views
Helpful
Replies

Guest authorisation in ise 2.0

sachinkatavkar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am going to install ise 2.0 in one of the enterprise network which has many branch office routed , i have few queries regarding guest user authorisation policy.

If authorisation profile is configured with Dynamic ACL where can i give vlan id details for guest users consider vlan id's for guest users are different for each branch offices? how guest users will get IP address from rite vlans?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

If vlan is different on each location, you need to do local switching on AP instead of central switching within the WLC. This mode is called Flexconnect.

In combination with ISE and Flexconnect CWA, you some documentations available on Cisco website.

I copy right here a link of one step by step config:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/identity-services-engine/116087-configure-cwa-wlc-ise-00.html

Hope this answer your question.

PS: Please don't forget to rate and mark as correct answer if this solved your issue

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

If vlan is different on each location, you need to do local switching on AP instead of central switching within the WLC. This mode is called Flexconnect.

In combination with ISE and Flexconnect CWA, you some documentations available on Cisco website.

I copy right here a link of one step by step config:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/identity-services-engine/116087-configure-cwa-wlc-ise-00.html

Hope this answer your question.

PS: Please don't forget to rate and mark as correct answer if this solved your issue

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question