cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Guest Import CSV Template Missing Username/Password Column

paul
Level 10
Level 10

I am testing the Guest CSV Import feature.  I am logged into the sponsor portal and I click on the Import tab.  I then click the link to download the template.  The template doesn't contain the username and password columns which should be supported in 2.2.  Is that by design or an omission?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You have to manually add those fields in, that should be in the admin documentation, if not I will have it added

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You have to manually add those fields in, that should be in the admin documentation, if not I will have it added

it doesn't seem like its available in the beta admin guide. I am working with documentation to fix this

This is a bug if the downloadable CSV template does not match the updated Guest database which allows Passwords in ISE 2.2

already discussed it with the dev team, this is a big effort to fix and they have an action item for that

CSCvc51280 is the bug to track for this. We are looking at trying to get into the next release. This will update the CSV template to include the valid columns.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: