cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Guest Portal CoA Issue

crstevens3
Level 1
Level 1

I am having an issue with CoA Reauth not occuring after an employee signs into the Guest Registration Portal. I am attempting to use the Guest Self Registration Portal as both the guest network and the open network for BYOD Onboarding. When an employee signs in on the guest portal, a CoA needs to occur to have them pull a different policy based on their AD attributes.

Here is what I have currently. It has changed multiple times in my attempts, but I stripped it to its basic form so hopefully you get the idea.

2-28-2017 11-05-21 AM.jpg

I basically want clients to originally hit the Guest - Reg Portal Redirect. Then when they log in via that portal, a CoA would occur and they would then hit the Employee BYOD Onboarding policy. Am I doing something that is even possible?

If you need more info, just ask me and I'll provide some logs.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As long as you have not enabled employee byod option on the guest portal (to force through byod flow using guest portal ) then after they login a re auth should be sent for guests and employees

You should have an option for the guests at this point that's below the employee group that says

Either if guest flow permit access

Or if guest endpoints permit access

Have you contacted the tac to troubleshoot?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As long as you have not enabled employee byod option on the guest portal (to force through byod flow using guest portal ) then after they login a re auth should be sent for guests and employees

You should have an option for the guests at this point that's below the employee group that says

Either if guest flow permit access

Or if guest endpoints permit access

Have you contacted the tac to troubleshoot?

Man, I knew there was going to be a checkbox somewhere that I wasn't thinking about! That did the trick. Thanks a bunch for your help!

Awesome!!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: