cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Having trouble with the new UI on ISE 3.2

jacksonben
Level 1
Level 1

We are in the process of moving from ISE 2.7 to ISE 3.2 and I am having real difficulty with the new user interface, specifically when selecting authorization policy results.

The ISE 2.7 UI is perfectly clear and usable but the ISE 3.2 one is extremely difficult to work out. Please see pics for what I mean.

Is there any way to enable the "old" UI in ISE 3.2 (unlikely I know), or are there some UI settings anywhere which make choosing policy results more clear and easy? I have tried multiple browsers but all seem to look the same (awful).

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No way to enable old UI.  You are not alone in your comments of the new 3.x UI.  Note that 3.3 has some more UI changes that make things somewhat better but still not as concise as 2.7.  I also find that zooming out my browser helps to better render the UI elements with regards to spacing and overlap.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

No way to enable old UI.  You are not alone in your comments of the new 3.x UI.  Note that 3.3 has some more UI changes that make things somewhat better but still not as concise as 2.7.  I also find that zooming out my browser helps to better render the UI elements with regards to spacing and overlap.

Thank you for your reply, confirming what I feared. 

There are some nice improvements in 3.2 but this policy result selection has my head scratching wondering what they were thinking when they came up with this. Planning to keep 3.2 for the next 3 years so will have to suffer it for that time.