Views
Helpful
Replies

How to add a new image on ISE Guest portal above the input form

dfernandes786
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Does anyone have a code snippet I could use to add an image in a div element above the input from on the self registration page of the Guest Access. I'm using ISE 2.2 and wanted to know if there was an easier way to add it in the optional content 2 area.

I have used the scripts shared by Jason from Hotspot Portal with information collection

But just wanted an additional image at the top of the form to share new advert or event that's going on.

Would appreciate if anyone has experience in doing this from ISE.

It should work with 1.4 and 2.2

Screen Shot 2017-08-25 at 11.52.07 AM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I will try to find something for you. For now consider this.

On 1.4 you will need an apex (advanced) license to access the posture file remediation location as that's the only place we can store files or you could link to an external server (need ACL opened up)

It might be best for 1.4 to just use portal builder.

How To: ISE Web Portal Customization Options

On 2.2 there is custom portal files you can directly insert image links from portal customization

ISE 2.2 Guest Enhancements

Slide 13

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Put it in Optional Content 1

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I will try to find something for you. For now consider this.

On 1.4 you will need an apex (advanced) license to access the posture file remediation location as that's the only place we can store files or you could link to an external server (need ACL opened up)

It might be best for 1.4 to just use portal builder.

How To: ISE Web Portal Customization Options

On 2.2 there is custom portal files you can directly insert image links from portal customization

ISE 2.2 Guest Enhancements

Slide 13

dfernandes786
Level 1
Level 1

Many thanks Jason and Charles. I will try these and report back on how I get on with testing.

dfernandes786
Level 1
Level 1

I have been able to add the image just by uploading it to the custom portal file and referencing it under optional content 1. Thanks for the suggestion.

I have come across another issue where in for the mobile logo, the built in css file renders the image to the left corner as seen in the screenshot for logo mobile corner.

logo mobile corner.PNG

If you look at logo center desktop the image is the correct postion.

Logocenter desktop.PNG

When using the debug tools, I have found that if i remove the presets for body .cisco-ise-banner img  and body .cisco-ise-banner margin-right and just set the padding-top to 20px as in logo mobile center, this is the correct state that I would like to see the image in.

logo mobile center.PNG

Could anyone advise how I can change the css file for this please?

It really works better if you insert an image instead of attaching it

you can see I edited your original post is an example can you please do that so we can all easily see it without clicking on each file

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: