cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Importing Endpoints into ISE - Error

jmorton1
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to import endpoints into ISE using the csv template under Context Visibility/Endpoints since we would like to have an explicit whitelist for allowed endpoints. I have the MAC addresses filled in as well as the IdentityGroup filled in, but I am leaving the other fields blank since they are not all known. When I try to upload, I am getting the following error message, but neither one of them exists as fields to be filled in. Any thoughts? This is for ISE 3.3. Thanks.ISE_Import_Error.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@jmorton1 This error indicates the ISE admin group has some problem. If you are using an admin user from a custom admin group, I would suggest trying one from one of the built-in groups. If you need debug this further, please open a case with Cisco support.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@jmorton1 This error indicates the ISE admin group has some problem. If you are using an admin user from a custom admin group, I would suggest trying one from one of the built-in groups. If you need debug this further, please open a case with Cisco support.

Thank you! That was exactly the solution. We have it set up to use SAML for authenticating to the appliance, so when I changed it back to internal and used the local admin, it workd.