Views
Helpful
Replies

Installing Cisco NAC Agent through Active Directory Group Policy

networkguru26
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Could ay one plz help me in installing the Cisco NAC agent through the Active Directory Group Policy. (Windows 2008 R2)

Currently Cisco NAC CAS servers has been installed, configured and the switches are added. But the ports are not active. Currently users are not passing through the NAC. When the ports are active and the users trying to access the network, the browser will ask the users to install the Cisco NAC Agent.

I need t by pass this by installing the Cisco NAC agent through the active directory Group Policy.

Could any one help me in installing the Cisco NAC agent (4.9.1) to all the users in the Network (Windows XP / 7 )through Active Directory so that the users will not know that the Cisco NAC agent has been installed in their computers. By this way the users need not install the Cisco NAC agent through the Web browser and will just login their user name and password and get into the network.

Note : Right now no policies have been applied.

Regards,

NG

1 Reply 1

Hi,

Try the following links,

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/816102

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRNCgvZs5v4

Hope this help, if so, please rate.

Thanks,

Zinsou

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: