cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Integrate Meraki AP's with ISE

pacavell
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I plan to integrate Meraki AP's into ISE. I need to add the Meraki AP's as network devices to ISE. Assuming the AP's are on the same subnet couldn't I simply create a single network device in ISE for the AP's and use a subnet address for them instead of a /32? I could then create a single location and tie that location to this Meraki network device and use it in a policy set/authentication policy/authorization policy. This would save from having to define individual Meraki AP's as network devices to ISE.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Timothy Abbott
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So long as they all have the same RADIUS shared secret and are on the same subnet configured in ISE, I don't see why you couldn't.  Put a few in a lab environment and test it out.  You shouldn't have a problem.  Be sure to test out CoA while your at it.  Let us know how it goes as this is something I haven't tested.

Regards,

-Tim

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Timothy Abbott
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So long as they all have the same RADIUS shared secret and are on the same subnet configured in ISE, I don't see why you couldn't.  Put a few in a lab environment and test it out.  You shouldn't have a problem.  Be sure to test out CoA while your at it.  Let us know how it goes as this is something I haven't tested.

Regards,

-Tim

Thanks Tim. We actually put in play and it seems to be working fine.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: